We will always recommend our chilled shipping when delivering to a warm weather location of 75 degrees or above! Our chocolates will melt at 75 or above and are perishable since we do not use preservatives. Please note: chocolates shipped using our chilled shipping option are only guaranteed when delivering to a business address. Call us at 920-231-3660 for a chilled shipping quote.
- Most orders ship in 24 to 48 hours.
- On rare occasions orders may be shipped up to 3 days following order placement. If order shipment is expected to be delayed more than 3 business days of order placement, we will contact you with an estimated shipping date.
- In the event that an item is backordered, we will contact you with an estimated shipping date.
- All shipping charges are calculated based on weight and destination.
- Our shipping calculator in the shopping cart will determine exact shipping costs.
- Your choices and shipping method will be clearly indicated during the checkout process.
- Average orders will arrive in 3-5 business days (excluding weekends and holidays).
- Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your order.
- When your order is shipped you will receive an email with a tracking number for those orders shipped UPS.
- Orders originating from or being delivered to Wisconsin will be subject to a 5.5% sales tax.
- Orders are shipped UPS ground unless customer asks for faster delivery.
- Not available to PO Box, FPO, APO, Hawaii and Alaska
- Next Day Air and other delivery options must be requested by phone or email.
Return & Refund Policy
- Because of the perishable nature of our products, we do not accept returns.
- All sales are considered final. Any refunds/replacements will be given at the sole discretion of Oaks, Inc.
- If there is a problem with your order, please call us promptly at 920-231-3660.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for oakscandy.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.